PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the Chris Benoit Header

SaintMasterShake
08-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I for one have had enough of seeing to Chris Benoit Dead banner at the top of my page. This is no longer news and shouldnt be stinking up my computer anymore than it already has.

Thanks
Saint Jimmy

Flair Country
08-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Shakie?? :shock:

Bad Boy
08-26-2007, 11:12 PM
^ lmao, I thought it was him too, but cant be... he wudnt get too serious...

anyways, on topic, I have no idea wat u talkin bout dude...

Kellie
08-26-2007, 11:44 PM
I for one have had enough of seeing to Chris Benoit Dead banner at the top of my page. This is no longer news and shouldnt be stinking up my computer anymore than it already has.

Thanks
Saint Jimmy

The Chris Benoit banner has been gone for along time, maybe clear your cookies, I dont know what else to tell you as you are the only one that sees it

Will
08-27-2007, 12:01 AM
He isn't talking about a banner, he is talking about where it says "Chris Benoit dead, Summerslam Coverage, Babes and Divas forums". Its the header for the homepage (www.uowforums.com). Its probably in LD's code for a search engine or something.

Ill Will
08-27-2007, 12:58 AM
I agree. The page header isn't really that big of a deal, but it doesn't need to be mentioning Chris Benoit anymore.

Kellie
08-27-2007, 03:17 AM
And Lion wil remove it when he decides to or gets the chance and imo SMS could have explained himself better instead of having a little tantum

Ill Will
08-27-2007, 07:00 AM
imo SMS could have explained himself better instead of having a little tantumI would hardly call the posting of this thread a tantrum (assuming that's what you meant). He even said thanks at the end.

Yes, he used the word "banner" when he should have said "header". It still wasn't that hard to figure out what he was talking about.

Kellie
08-27-2007, 07:39 AM
^ It is when im busy and we had a huge tribute to Benoit in the banner so I assumed that is what he was talking about and so did the others and imo it is such a trivial thing and it wil be dealt with when we have time

thankyou

Black Widow
08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
pfft another moan :no: