PDA

View Full Version : A Few Random WWE Notes

Flair Country
08-27-2007, 01:43 PM
- The WWE creative team is trying to make things less predictable. Summerslam was a prime example as most people thought Randy Orton would beat John Cena and CM Punk would go over on John Morrison. It was quite a surprise seeing Mr. Kennedy doing the job in the three way IC title match, since most figure Kennedy will end up being revealed as being Mr. McMahon's "son."

- From Frank: On Yahoo's Top 10 Search list WWE SummerSlam 2007 Is Number 5 On The List. Also Cable Subcribers With On Demand WWE Has a SummerSlam Best Of Playing For Free Also TNA Has a Free Feature Playing About There Hard Justice PPV That Show They The Match From Last Year's Hard Justice Between Abyss And Brother Runt.

- Kurt Angle apparently wants TNA to hire former WWE superstar Big Vito.

- Look for the Batista-Great Khali program to continue. Joy.

Gerweck

Butoden
08-27-2007, 03:22 PM
LoL less predictable my ass...

Big Evil
08-27-2007, 05:05 PM
If they wanted things to be less predictable, then they SHOULD have had Randy Orton win the championship. I mean, Cena has held the title against a lot of big opponents, and he has to beat the one extraordinary opponent as well? All they did there was continue the trend, nothing else. As far as Batista/Khali, I think that was a bullshit ending, and it completely ruined it for me. I would be surprised if I can pay attention to that feud anymore. As far as Mr. Kennedy goes, I think its wise for him not to win the IC title, cuz then if they go through with him as the illegitimate child, then he will have the time to devote to it, not complicating things with being the champion. I think the creative team needs to get more creative or quit.

flamesoffury
08-27-2007, 05:13 PM
^ actually it was less predictable that cena won because there were at least 2

reports that said orton would win.. and cm punk i thought would win cause this

was his last chance but fuck wwe.

Punisher
08-27-2007, 06:38 PM
When is the punk v morrison feud going to be over because its just getting dumb now IMO.

XXKSXX
08-27-2007, 09:37 PM
It was less predictable everybody has been saying Orton is going to win and Batista's getting the title back and Punk is going to be the new ECW champion. Well none of those things didn't happen the one I was most surprised by was Kane winning a PPV match.

Phenomenal One
08-27-2007, 10:21 PM
i thought orton was going to win the title because of all the reports i read about it. i did read a report of keeping the title off of batista to keep the feud going, i dont really care about that feud because i rarely watch smackdown anyways