PDA

View Full Version : WWE Bringing in Star with REDRUM Gimmick; Details/Pic

Black Widow
08-30-2007, 06:16 PM
- It was announced at the Impact Zone Wrestling event in Tempe, AZ the other night that REDRUM would be going on the road with WWE. The man behind the mask of REDRUM is John Hugger, former WCW and WWE star Johnny "The Bull" Stambolli.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9927/redrumat4.jpg

After speaking with Mr. Hugger himself on Wednesday, I can confirm that he will be going on the road with WWE in mid-September to work some house show dates. He has not signed a deal with WWE, however. According to Mr. Hugger, this is simply a "start" for him with WWE.

He worked a dark match against Chavo Guerrero at the SmackDown tapings in Phoenix, AZ a few weeks back and actually got the win. No word yet if he will use his REDRUM gimmick, but as you can see by the photo above he would be a perfect fit for ECW. Thanks to Kid USA for his help with this.

- pwheadlines.com

Garden State Saint
08-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Looks like a bad ass version of the Boogeyman. I wouldn't mind seeing it if a wrestler like Stamboli had a shot at WWE again.

3rd Coast Born
08-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Hell team him up wit little Guido and bring back the FBI gimmick. Granted it would probably work better if ECW had a legitmate tag team division, but hey f*ck it. I always thought that the new FBI needed some muscle to balance out the fact that Guido is a cruiserweight. Hell throw Santino in the mix god knows it would be better then that sh*t hes doing on Raw. Also I hate seeing Guido be just a jobber. I dont know but it seem to me that Johnny "the Bull" Stamboli would be a good fit in the FBI or whats left of it.