PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe Responds to Recent WWE Rumors

Flair Country
08-31-2007, 03:49 AM
Matthew Burgess passed on the following blog post made by Samoa Joe on his official "MySpace" page regarding a rumor that was reported on the internet:

Sound the Fog Horn

"Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn't want to stay with the company when his current contract expires."

This statement is untrue because of one tell all reason. "he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA."

Buuuuuuuuuullsh*t, Are you crazy? I really really like money! You see, the goal as a career pro wrestler is to work hard, make money, and hopefully have a life that is somewhat of a comfortable experience in your latter years. Do many of us succeed? Well, no but a Kid can dream can't he?

The only reason why I choose to openly refute this rumor is because in all honesty it makes me look SO UNCOOL around the office! I mean when you make up cool rumors that make me seem all super rebellious and anti authority I just ride with it, but when you make up rumors that I am going to work just as hard for less money, well that just make me feel that you think I would be dumb enough to do something like that.
In closing,

My name is Samoa Joe
and You can watch me & TNA Wrestling on SPIKE TV..
:)

TNAWrestlingNews

Slayer_X
08-31-2007, 02:09 PM
lol spoken like a true man

J-man
08-31-2007, 02:27 PM
lol thanks FC

Flair Country
08-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah I seriously hope this is true and it's not just him looking cool and trying to cover it up! TNA wouldn't be the same with Joe there.

JohnCenaFan28
08-31-2007, 04:45 PM
NO!:tantrum:

Flair Country
08-31-2007, 08:35 PM
NO!:tantrum:

So is that because you want Joe to leave TNA, or because you want him to stay?

Vinnyspapa
08-31-2007, 09:53 PM
That didnt exactly say much. He said he wouldnt accept entry level pay but it didnt say he was staying with TNA. What if WWE offers him more them would he leave? Probably.