PDA

View Full Version : Change of Judgement?

Butoden
08-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Now that alot of big names have been suspended for violation terms, has this situation affect your judgement on these stars? Are they still real, are they still believable or worthy? Will this have a bigger effect on the wrestling industry than we can see? Or is this just a mistake for each of these guys and they will return as if nothing happened? I am interested to hear the fan's reaction to this scandal and how they look at their favorite superstars now.

I am sorry to see some of these names on the list, some where expected (Orton, Batista)... but I hope they learn from these mistakes and they come back clean or whatever they are suppose to be, I am not even sure what all those prescripted names mean or what those things do, I can only assume they are bad and not allowed. I don't think much will change in the WWE, perhaps they will do 6 drug tests a year now instead of 4 a year or something like that to keep everyone happy. What will happen in the next couple of weeks will be interesting though, it will be a different show and I think it will never be the same again!

Discuss.

Adam Copeland2
09-01-2007, 05:28 PM
well, i am just interested to see how current WWE storylines are affected by this...both Batista & Orton are the no. 1 Contenders to world titles now....will the storyline be scrapped???

Bad Boy
09-01-2007, 05:30 PM
tru... the WWE title scene will change for sure... and what I want to see, who will take Orton's place... HHH or Kennedy or someone else... and anyways, Batista wasnt anymore for the World Title, Rey Rey is going for Khali...

Big Evil
09-01-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't think this situation changes my opinion on any of these men. Most likely they were pressured into using steroids to make themselves look more chiseled and buff. Its sad that the industry demands men to look like that, but what can be expected from a company that fires beautiful women (Ariel) who give an exciting element to the show, and can actually wrestle, and hire bimbos with fake boobs to replace them? Its all about appearance and politics in WWE, and I guaran-damn-tee that these guys would be free to go if the WWE wasn't being investigated! These men have still devoted their lives to entertain us, and I for one will continue to support them and be a fan.

XXKSXX
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't really care what other people say or who used what. I will still like all the wrestlers as I did before. It's no secret wrestlers have been using steroids for a very long time. I also don't believe that all of these guys are still on them. If they take them or any other drug it's their choice not mine I don't pass judgment on any of them. For the guys that have been fired they really haven't been real high talents and people get fired from the WWE all the time.