PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt speaks of parenting joy

OMEN
09-02-2007, 10:23 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44092000/jpg/_44092296_jolie_afp203b.jpg
Jolie confirmed she was dating Pitt last year
Hollywood actor Brad Pitt has described bringing up his four children as "the most fun I've ever had".

The 43-year-old star has three adopted children with actress Angelina Jolie and the couple had their first child together last year.

"I love it and can't recommend it any more highly - although sleep is non-existent," he said.

Pitt, Jolie and their family have arrived at the Venice Film Festival which opened last week.

'Complex and complicated'

"It's the most fun I've ever had and also the biggest pain in the ass I've ever experienced," he said.

"It makes me much more efficient because when I work I really have to focus, I know I've less time to get things done. Actually I'm quite pleased by it," he added.

Pitt is promoting his latest film, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, which depicts the last year of the famous outlaw's life.

Ben Affleck's younger brother, Casey, plays fellow gang member Robert Ford.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44092000/jpg/_44092268_pitt_afp203b.jpg
Photographers at the Venice Film Festival booed Pitt

As he arrived at the festival, Pitt was cheered by the crowd, but proved less popular with photographers who booed him for refusing to take his sunglasses off.

The Ocean's Thirteen star said he was proud of his new film.

"This is a very complex and complicated film that isn't part of the current zeitgeist of film-making - it's more a throwback to some of the great films of the Seventies," he said.

"I think it's a delicious film, it sits and breathes like good wine, and it's ultimately my favourite kind of film-making," he added.

The movie is one of the favourites to win the Golden Lion prize for best film.

Other strong contenders are the remake of Sleuth, starring Sir Michael Caine and Jude Law, and Keira Knightley film Atonement.

BBC