PDA

View Full Version : McMahon Storyline Update, Mark Henry Not Leaving WWE

Black Widow
09-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE is currently considering revealing that Triple H is Stephanie's husband as part of the McMahon storyline. Since most everyone already knows that they are a real-life couple, it will not come as a surprise. Shane, Linda, and Stephanie will all be back on RAW as regular characters tonight.

Mark Henry has signed a new contract with WWE and has no plans on leaving. Original reports suggested otherwise, but apparently he was made an offer he couldn't turn down.

Big Evil
09-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I like seeing Mark Henry around. Despite some rather disgusting and disturbing gimmicks in the past (Sexual Chocolate), he has a character now that can easily be a champion or even a main-eventer. I'm glad to see that he re-signed, and hope he is healthy for the term of his new contract. Plus, this may also show that the WWE may have some more good plans for Henry down the line.

As far as Triple H/Steph go, I say throw it all out in the open. Like it said, most of the fans already know that they are a couple, so what would be the harm? All it would do other than reveal the truth would be to surprise the few that still don't know. This could be a large part of the story, and I hope they go ahead with it.

XXKSXX
09-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Good to see that Henry has signed a new contract. He has come ah long way since he first came to the WWE.

619_fan
09-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I really am not happy than Henry has resigned, I was hoping Unforgiven was the last I'd have to see of him, I really don't like his character or his in ring work.

Kaz
09-04-2007, 02:10 AM
NOOOOO Just get rid of the guy... I got my hopes up about him leaving and now he's staying? Thats horrible!

legolas4792
09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
i am with big evil mark henry is a good performer and has a good gimmick he can well be a future champ

ManiMan
09-05-2007, 12:33 PM
I hope we see more triple H/stephanie the next time!

J-man
09-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I like Henry's gimmick and he can be a champ but we all knoiw he is gonna get hurt again so Idk why everyone is sad