PDA

View Full Version : ECW News: Mikey Whipwreck, Bischoff Update, Amish Roadkil

OMEN
05-16-2006, 09:23 AM
# Mikey Whipwreck will probably be brought in for the ECW brand, however, he hasn't been signed to a contract at the moment.

# Eric Bischoff will most definitely not be a part of the ECW brand. Seeing how the new ECW lacks top heels, it was suggested for him to be brought in. The idea didn't go too far though.

# Amish Roadkill will not be a part of the new ECW brand because he's being called up to Smackdown in a tag team with Kasey James. Roadkill and James are the current OVW champions. Michelle McCool will be their manager.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Straight Edge
05-16-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't understand why WWE are calling Roadkill upto Smackdown instead of ECW. I think Danny Doring's been signed by WWE too, so I would have Roadkill re-team with Doring in ECW.

Matthinho
05-16-2006, 11:04 PM
If Amish Roadkill came to the ECW brand he would have to team up with someone as he is helpless in the singles division. Doring would be a perfect partner to Roadkill, but he may want to pursue a singles career. Whipwreck being brought it is awesome, as he has gotten more hardcore over the years and is a way better worker. Thank god they aren't bringing Bischoff in...He would ruin that company and piss on it's foundations lol.