PDA

View Full Version : Evalution

z-ero
05-16-2006, 10:14 AM
do you folks belive in evalution like when you die you become an animal or plant or do you belive that the human race in the future will have complety changed to adapt to the enviroment we are making worse for ourselves.

Sunshine Acid
05-16-2006, 04:29 PM
You mean evolution?* and I don't think it has to do with dying and turning into plants...or animals...

Kaz
05-16-2006, 04:45 PM
No dying and turning into plants, animals other humans is reincarnation.

Evolution is Apes evolving into man etc. Starting at a single cell organism and expanding.

Sunshine Acid
05-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I really can't respond to this thread too well since I don't know what the original poster is talking about or is trying to debate. If you want to debate evolution fine I can respond to that but what your original post says has almost nothing to do with evolution, so maybe rephrase, rename, or edit your post or what you are trying to debate and then I can give a reasonable reply.

z-ero
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
alright,alright steady on dont get your knickers in a twist jeez.

what i am trying to say is that do you think that mankind will elvole in the future to adapt to its enviroment as we are poisioning the earth do you think we will change as well as in move to the sea and become sea people where we will breathe under water or take to the sky and become bird people to adapt to how we are destroying mother nature.