PDA

View Full Version : Puberty made Alanis angry

OMEN
05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/ch_music/alanis_morrisette_music_240.jpg
Alanis Morissette has admitted she became very "angry" after getting breasts.

The Canadian rocker says she was a complete tomboy growing up and was left unhappy after her chest developed when she reached puberty.

She said: "Looking back, it was quite hard, because there's no greater indicator that you can't just hang out with boys for the rest of your life than when you grow breasts. I was angry about it. It all exploded in a torrent of femininity as a teenager, for which I apologise."

Meanwhile, Alanis is to take to the London stage in a new theatre
production.

The award-winning singer is set to star as death row survivor Sunny Jacobs in a production of 'The Exonerated' - about six people sentenced to death for crimes they didn't commit.She said: "I feel very aligned with my character and uplifted by her courage and faith.

"Her ability to remain in a place of love is a guiding force for me."
Alanis - who lives with actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds, who starred in 'Blade: Trinity' - has previously performed in 'The Vagina Monologues' and played God in the Hollywood film 'Dogma'.

The 31-year-old will share the stage, in May, with British 'Pirates of the Caribbean' actor Mackenzie Crook.

BangShowbiz

scorpionf
05-16-2006, 11:23 AM
I have never liked Alanis, and that article just shows what an idiot she is and was! :mad:

Hell, when I developed breasts I still hung out with all my guy friends and nothing changed. 24 now and I am still a tomboy!