PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon Note, Cowboys/WWE, Drugs, Benoit, More

AFC1986
09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Dave sent this in: I might be wrong on this, but at the present moment, Armageddon 2007 is not scheduled to be held. The event, which was due to be at the Mellon Arena has not yet been confirmed by - their official website, or WWE.com. With only three months until the event, it looks highly unlikely that it is going to be held in 2007. If it is not held, that means that there will be no Pay-Per-Views between Survivor Series 2007 and Royal Rumble 2008.

Shawn sent this in: I was reading an article about how the Cowboys suspended their QB coach and it mentions the WWE and it's suspensions at the end of it. I guess this internet drug ring is bigger then just pro wrestling.

David Hughes sent this in: As a follow up from the news previously posted by David Long on September 1st regarding Sky Sports here in the UK, WWE and Sky Sports have seemed to offer customers three PPV's for the price of two here in the UK.

credit: wrestlezone.com

i think armageddon not being held could help the wwe as it will enble a massive build up to the royal rumble

timetoplaytheflame22
09-04-2007, 03:51 PM
why are they cancleing armageddon cancel friggen new year revolution

AFC1986
09-04-2007, 05:16 PM
i think they have cancelled new year's revolution as there were reports a couple of weeks ago that a ppv was being dropped for 2008, with new year's revolution being the possible event being dropped

Garden State Saint
09-04-2007, 05:26 PM
There will be a PPV in December. Not having a PPV for an entire month would be so ludicrous for WWE. (not counting March when WrestleMania is bumped to April 1st or 2nd.)

XXKSXX
09-04-2007, 06:02 PM
why are they cancleing armageddon cancel friggen new year revolution
For the fact they have a complete over load on PPV's I say canceling these PPV's will help out. Also this is just heir say about Armageddon It hasn't actually happen..

Garden State Saint
09-04-2007, 07:18 PM
If anything is up there is probably a conflict of date between WWE and the Pittsburgh Penguins.