PDA

View Full Version : Holding Our Own On Both Smackdown & Raw - Matt Hardy Blog

Black Widow
09-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll be damned! It's September 4th, 2007, and both Matt and Jeff Hardy are holding WWE Championships on separate WWE brands! When Jeff gets home from South Africa, I'll have to get some new pics of the current champs up asap...

As most of you saw last Friday on Smackdown, I basically beat Deuce and Domino in a handicap to win the WWE Tag Team Titles with that jackass MVP. So, abracadabra, I'm a WWE Tag Team Champion. That makes 1 WWE Tag Title, 6 World Tag Team Title, and 1 WCW Tag Team Title for me--8 in total! Add to that the fact I've also held the Cruiserweight Title, the European Title, and the Hardcore Title--and this makes my 11th WWE championship reign--not too shabby. But as you all know, the title that is my immediate goal is MVP's United States Championship. The time is ticking until I win the U.S. Title, I will not be denied! And after that happens, I'm gunning for the big, gold belt--the World Heavyweight Championship.

On Raw Monday night, my baby brother Jeff Hardy regained the Intercontinental Championship by defeating Umaga! Congratulations to the Charismatic Enigma! I thought Jeff was awesome in this match--and I am so proud of him for constantly doing things most people think he can't do. Here's hoping for a long and lengthy reign for the Rainbow Haired Warrior!

I wanna again thank all of you that have been flooding the WWE events with the "MATT FOR CHAMP" and other Pro-Matt signs. Keep believing in me and I promise I'll give you everything in my body and soul to make you proud. I know with all of you guys and gals supporting and standing behind me, no one can stop US! I want you to know that a win for me is a win for US! A championship for me is a championship for US! That's how I want things to be and that's what I believe in...

I feel the best I've ever felt as it relates to being happy and at peace with myself. I feel like I'm finally at the point in my life where I'm totally secure with every facet of it. It's so rewarding for me to helpfully contribute and give back. I feel great about the abilities I've been fortunately given to assist people and inspire people. And for those of you who know me well, you know that's very important to me. I take my position as a public figure considered a "celebrity" and "role model" very seriously. Especially considering everything that has been going on around me and my profession recently.

I've had an insane work schedule this weekend and I actually have a chance to get a decent night's sleep tonight... So... Adios my cyberamigos, talk to you all very soon!

Quote of the day - "There goes my hero, he's ordinary" - Foo Fighters, My Hero

Matt

- myspace.com/theonlymatthardy