PDA

View Full Version : WWE Offers Chris Jericho Huge Deal; Possible Return

Black Widow
09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Reports have recently surfaced the internet about a possible return for Chris Jericho to World Wrestling Entertainment.

For a while now, WWE has expressed interest in bringing Chris Jericho back and has even offered him a seven-figure monetary offer for a full-time return. For the past few months the two parties have been communicating on a regular bases.

Jericho has not been involved in wrestling since 2005 and now feels that he is willing to return to the scene. A source close to Jericho says that he recognizes that his Hollywood aspirations are not going to provide a short-term monetary reward anywhere near that of WWE’s offer.

Right now, Jericho returning to the WWE hinges on whether the two parties can reach a workable arrangement. It is unknown on how long that will take.

- prowrestling.com

XXKSXX
09-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Until I see Chris on a WWE TV program, it's all just rummer's. I have been seeing rummer's of him coming back for 2 years. So until I actually see him on TV it's just speculation.

J-man
09-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I agree wtih KS, IDK if he will sign, I do not think he will,at least not with WWE, but if he does with WWE then that would be their biggest signing so far

legolas4792
09-06-2007, 12:36 AM
holy crap seven figure only like 4 other guys in wwe make that much way to go jericho

countofzar
09-06-2007, 02:36 AM
Smackdown desperately needs starpower. Jericho is the man for the job. Hope he comes back.

Will
09-06-2007, 02:40 AM
There is absolutely no way that Vinny offered Jericho seven figures. Like KS said, this is the same internet bs rumors that have been surrounding Jericho for the last two years.

Junner
09-06-2007, 05:08 AM
what can i say that you guys haven't already said? this is the same "circulating rumor" thats been floated around for at least the past year and a half. if i had a dime for every time that i heard or read it, maybe I would be the one sittin' on 7 figures right now.

i'll believe it when i see that sanctimonious son of a bitch AND the ever uber expensive hi-definition Jeritron 5000 in the ring. and i hope that we will.