PDA

View Full Version : Talent Upset With Steve Austin; Was Called McMahon's Puppet

Black Widow
09-05-2007, 08:28 PM
-- The Wrestling Observer has reported that Steve Austin gave a speech to WWE talent backstage at SummerSlam that rubbed many people the wrong way.

Topics brought up in his speech was regarding personal appearance in public. He said that the talent needs to dress more professional. Austin also said that the company has no superstars and it is time for someone to step up. He then referred to his own gimmick and how he has made himself a top guy in the business.

A couple wrestlers said that Austin was way off in regards to how much current wrestlers earn in salary. Some believe that it's the guilt he is going through because of the poor movie reviews and sales of "The Condemned". Others also said he has become McMahon's puppet. Some harsh words have been said indirectly about Austin.

- wrestle-complex.com

JohnCenaFan28
09-05-2007, 09:15 PM
They're right about Austin now...

XXKSXX
09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
I say Austin's right someone does need to step up.

J-man
09-05-2007, 09:24 PM
IDK what to think about this but now that ppl got suspended someone definitely has to step up

wwe9112
09-05-2007, 09:39 PM
hehehe, I work for w-c but anyway, not sure if i should agree with him or not, but Austin does make a point, they are pros, why not dress like it.

legolas4792
09-06-2007, 12:32 AM
i agree and disagree with austin i agree that somebody needs to step up and become the next austin but i dont get the dressing profesionally thing a black speedo and boots?

Will
09-06-2007, 03:38 AM
I agree and disagree with Austin I agree that somebody needs to step up and become the next Austin but I don't get the dressing professionally thing a black speedo and boots?

I doubt Austin ever wore that in public, which is what he is talking about, so thats irrelevant. His point is that they have to look professional to the general public when they aren't in the ring. The bottom line is that they are celebrity's and they should look the part.

Ill Will
09-06-2007, 04:13 AM
There's something about this report that makes me think it's total BS.

I think it was the part where Austin told everyone to dress more professionally.

D-Man
09-06-2007, 04:18 AM
Austin needs to take somebody under his wing while the rock should come back and take somebody else. I also think that the story line writers aren't as good anymore