PDA

View Full Version : J.R. Comments On Candice Michelle, HBK's Return, More

Black Widow
09-05-2007, 10:13 PM
In Jim Ross' latest blog he talks about the improvement of Candice Michelle's Work Ethic, The Return of HBK Shawn Michaels, WWE Hall Of Fame, and lots more. Here are highlights from the blog:

WWE Diva Improving
"Candice Michelle is improving immensely and in relationship from where she started to where she is now is excellent progress. Candice is the hot, diva du jour these days or at least until she meets Beth Phoenix at Unforgiven. I am impressed with Candice’s work ethic and willingness to learn."

Shawn Michael's Return
"I have no heard a definitive date on HBK’s return, but I assume it will be in or around November. I hear Shawn is healing well but still has significant work to do before he is able to step back in the ring and be Shawn Michaels. We really miss HBK on Raw I can assure you but I hope he doesn’t rush his return and can be 100% healthy when he does come back."

Punk Has A Great Future Ahead Of Him
"I am a fan of C.M. Punk’s in ring style and his approach to the business. Punk has a great future ahead of him, it would seem, and let’s hope Punk can avoid the injury bug and poor decisions that his peers often make. As it relates to Samoa Joe, I have no idea of Joe’s contractual status or his plans for the future. I do wish him well and feel he is a talented young man who has a ton of potential. For me to comment about Joe in the WWE would not be fair for anyone involved but it is safe to say that Samoa Joe will do well where ever he is competing as long as he is healthy as his style may not be “tenure friendly”."

To read the full blog click here. (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/09/05/jrs-back-in-town-with-a-few-things-to-say/)

- jrsbarbq.com, pwheadlines.com