PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: TNA Making Major Announcement Regarding Future At PPV

AFC1986
09-06-2007, 10:51 AM
- TNA sent out text alerts to its Mobile subscribers tonight saying that a major announcement regarding TNA's future would be announced this Sunday at the No Surrender PPV. They also said that they are in talks with a former World champion and made some merchandise announcements including the fact that Target stores now carry TNA figures.

As far as the major announcement goes, one would think that TNA will be announcing a new television deal and the highly anticipated second hour of iMPACT. We'll keep you updated on any details that become available.

credit: wrestlezone.com

i think it's almost a certainty that they will announce tna will be going 2 hours and i think they will also announce they have signed brock lesnar as they have been talking to him recently

Flair Country
09-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah it could be that they're in talks with Lesnar or Ric Flair as some reports have mentioned. Those are the only 2 people that I can think of right off the top of my head.

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 06:03 PM
The former world champion could actually be pretty much anybody. I think the announcement will be one of 2 things. That Impact will be going to a 2 hour time slot or it will be said world champion. Nothing else really comes to mind.

Ill Will
09-06-2007, 06:06 PM
The "former world champion" is going to be RVD or Lesnar. Flair isn't going anywhere. I think it's obvious to pretty much everyone that the major announcement is the 2-hour timeslot.

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah if they are going to go to a 2 hour time slot they are going to need more talent. I don't think as of right now they have enough to cover a 2 hour show. There is one good thing that will come out of it wrestlers can't bitch anymore about not being on TV or being taken off of TV.

JohnCenaFan28
09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
OMG, could that person be Ric Flair?

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
OMG, could that person be Ric Flair?

No it's not Ric Flair and even if it was I'm pretty sure the WWE wouldn't let that happen as Flair is still under contract to the WWE.

J-man
09-06-2007, 11:31 PM
I think it will be Lesnar and he will feud with Angle and then Joe, cant wait for 2 hrs

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 11:55 PM
I think it will be Lesnar and he will feud with Angle and then Joe, cant wait for 2 hrs
Yeah that would be the most likely person, but I don't think he will be that big of a impact. He also has a pretty high price tag.