View Full Version : I'm still friends with Jen, Brad says

OMEN
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Brad Pitt insists he and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston still have a very "deep friendship".

The Hollywood actor ? who split from the former Friends beauty in 2005 after four years of marriage ? says Jennifer will always be part of his life.

He said: "Jen and I still maintain a deep friendship and have a lot of life together that isn't erased in any way."

Brad ? who now lives with lover Angelina Jolie and their four children, Maddox, six, Pax, three, Zahara, two and 15-month-old Shiloh ? says he handled their subsequent divorce as best he could.

He added to America's V magazine: "I don't know how better to have handled it. My view was, this is no one's business in the end - at least in matters of the heart. So you need to protect all involved as much as possible. I don't know if that cooled things off or exacerbated them, but it was a thing I felt justly about at the time.

"Again, the thing guiding me then was you don't know how many days you have and you need life to be everything you want it to be."

The Fight Club star also revealed the "magical" time he had when Angelina was pregnant with Shiloh, their only biological child.

Brad said: "I remember making it vividly. For one, Angie was pregnant. It was a very nice time for us. So personally, it was a magical time."

Bang! Showbiz