PDA

View Full Version : Biel 'terrified' filming Sandler breast grope

OMEN
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Jessica Biel was terrified about Adam Sandler touching her breasts in their new movie.

The 25-year-old actress, who stars alongside Sandler in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, worked out for weeks to ensure she looked her best for the scene where the comic actor feels her boobs.

Jessica told Style magazine, "I was definitely freaked out about filming that scene where Adam has to inspect my boobs to see if they are natural. I knew it was coming, I thought, 'I've only got a month, three weeks, then two weeks.'

"I had to train pretty hard and stay on a structured diet. I don't like the word 'diet' though, I just kept my eating in check to get to a place with my body where I felt, 'Okay, it's cool, I can be in a movie in my underwear'."

Jessica, who plays a lawyer hired by two New York firemen who are pretending to be gay in the film, admits she loved working with Adam.

She added, "I like Adam a lot. He is like a big brother to me. It was such fun doing the movie together."

It seems the stunning actress, who is currently dating Justin Timberlake, has got over her shy attitude to on screen nudity.

Jessica recently agreed to bare her butt and breasts to play a stripper in new movie Powder Blue.

Bang! Showbiz

D-Man
09-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Wow I might have to see Powder Blue for obvious reasons

Glorious Maxxwell
09-07-2007, 03:50 AM
^^^^ Ditto

But honestly, would you want a guy who looks like Adam Sandler touching you...... I wouldn't

demolition89
09-07-2007, 05:23 AM
This is the best news I've heard in a while!

Now we can hope that the other 2 Jessica's, along with Scarlett, decide they have to fall in line or see their career's falter!