PDA

View Full Version : King Booker Leaving WWE?, Batista Infuriated, More

Black Widow
09-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Source: Pro Wrestling Torch

-- There is a rumor going around noting that King Booker is serving a suspension, but there's a chance he could also be sitting out in protest, since his name didn't show up in SI's Signature Pharmacy case. Whatever the case may, it looks like he's going to be off television for a few weeks. Booker is said to not be happy with one of the new changes in the drug policy -- which shouldn't be too hard to figure out. He has not quit yet; however, he is unhappy and some say his heart is not in WWE all that much. Furthermore, Booker's real-life wife Sharmell is reportedly not "married" to the business and would have no problem walking away either. She'll stay as long as Booker stays in WWE. She wants to practice law and has been telling people that she wouldn't mind dropping wrestling to focus on that.

-- On the heels of the Signature Pharmacy scandal, Dave Batista, judging from TV, was not suspended. It should be noted that his name only appeared on ESPN.com and not the back-breaking article on Sports Illustrated's website. Privately, he was telling people that this was complete garbage and he'd never been a Signature client. He even threatened a lawsuit. Furthermore, he had to push management hard to be able to post a message on his official website regarding the steroid allegations. They let him speak out, but WWE doesn't want anyone in the company to publicly speak out on the issue after what happened with Mr. Kennedy.

Garden State Saint
09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
If Booker's heart isn't in it then he should bow out. I'm a fan of his but maybe the time has come to leave WWE (he'll still be in the business after all).

ray ray
09-07-2007, 05:43 PM
booker will end up in tna

Garden State Saint
09-07-2007, 06:14 PM
booker will end up in tna

In other news, rumblings have surfaced in Titan Towers that the janitor that cleans Mr. McMahons bathroom is upset with the way he has been utilized in recent months. Don't be surprised if he jumped shipped to TNA, signed a three year deal and cleaned bathrooms there.

hbkizbest
09-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I know Booker is a heel roster but he is a good wrestler i don't want him to leave WWE

Bad Boy
09-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Booker is a good wrestler, but if he is wishing to continue with the King gimmick, then just fire his ass!! He shud leave, or shud turn to Booker T...

legolas4792
09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
if he has a problem with the drug policy he can get the hell out of there wwe doesnt need an angry drug addict

XXKSXX
09-07-2007, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't really care if Booker left I have never liked the guy. His gimmick and his wife drive me up a wall. I can only pray that he leaves.

Vinnyspapa
09-08-2007, 12:10 AM
In other news, rumblings have surfaced in Titan Towers that the janitor that cleans Mr. McMahons bathroom is upset with the way he has been utilized in recent months. Don't be surprised if he jumped shipped to TNA, signed a three year deal and cleaned bathrooms there.
:rofl: That was a good one. I wouldnt really care if Booker T left because the King gimmick is getting old.

modest91
09-08-2007, 04:59 AM
My God Booker has been crying alot lately, How about just put a diaper on the guy. jeez.

J-man
09-08-2007, 05:59 AM
All Hail King Bookah!!! Fuck that, Booker will leave and then go take care of his Indy promotion and then Retire soon

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
09-08-2007, 08:04 AM
If he is unhappy then he should just go if he doesnt wanna be in WWE anymore then let him go his gimmick is just boring and Sharmell :no: Im not going to go their

jamie66
09-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Anyone else find it strange one minute he's signing a new 3 year deal and wanting to be in the WWE meetings, then he jobs to Triple H and now wants to quite WWE.....someones doesn't like jobbing to Vinces fav.