Kurt Angle(c) vs. Sting

TNA X Division Championship Match
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal(c) vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match
Team Pacman(c) vs. "The Phenominal" AJ Styles & Tomko

Ultimate X Match
Latin American Xchange vs. Senshi & "Primetime" Elix Skipper of Triple X

15-Man Fight For The Right Match
Participants include: Robert Roode, James Storm, B.G. James, Kip James, Lance Hoyt,
Jimmy Rave, Chris Harris, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kazarian, Eric Young, Petey Williams,
plus 3 more TBA
Winner becomes the #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Monster's Ball Match
Raven vs. "The Monster" Abyss vs. Black Reign vs. "The War Machine" Rhino

2 Out of 3 Tables Match
Team 3D vs. The Steiner Brothers

Knockouts Gauntlet Match for the First Ever TNA Womens Championship
Participants include: Christy Hemme, Gail Kim, Jackie Moore, Ms. Brooks, Roxxy Laveaux, ODB, Angel Williams, Shelly Martinez, Talia Madison, & Amazing Kong

Samoa Joe vs. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage
with Special Enforcer Matt Morgan

Flair Country
09-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Added a new match to the card, a Tables Match between the Steiners and Team 3D.

Mr.Primetime
09-16-2007, 08:32 PM
i personally think that the card is quite good... but...
1) where the hell is the Motor City Machine Guns?!
2) no monsters ball yet? hopefully this abyss/mesias thing will include rhino and others for this type of match

in my opinion should of been angle vs sting vs cage vs joe for the belt with jarrett as special enforcer...

that wouldve been awesome!!

Flair Country
09-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Updated card, now includes all of the Knockouts in the first ever Women's Title Match in TNA.

Will
09-23-2007, 07:01 PM
in my opinion should of been angle vs sting vs cage vs joe for the belt with jarrett as special enforcer...

that wouldve been awesome!!

The main event is perfect as it is. The guy who won a gold medal in the 96 Atlanta olympics against the franchise of Atlanta based WCW in a ppv in Atlanta. Joe and Cage might deserve to be there, but they wont put asses in the seats like Angle vs. Sting will. Its pretty much the only dream match that TNA has and it being in Atlanta just makes it even more marketable.

.King
09-23-2007, 07:05 PM
yo dude look Angle is Old and Used Up, That is just called a nothing match, I'd say they should've made it Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles vs. Christian Cage because then Angle defends, and We hAve the Coalition Fight each other so it's a great match instead of Old man vs. Old Man 2 used Up old Hags

Will
09-23-2007, 08:05 PM
No, its called a guaranteed money match. This is a business not a "throw whoever you want into a main event match and hope for the best outcome". Sting and Angle are the top of TNA because they have made money in the big leagues.

J-man
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Will is completely right Jay just cuz you love CC doesnt mean he needs to be in the ME at least not yet. Kurt vs. Sting is absolute Money Maker!!

Flair Country
10-05-2007, 04:17 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Monster's Ball Match.

Also the Team 3D vs. Steiner Bros. Match is now a 2 out of 3 Tables Match...whatever the hell that means. :)

BOOG
10-08-2007, 03:06 AM
i guess 2 out of three tables just means more tables.

i wonder if the title match will change what with angles dui and all

Flair Country
10-09-2007, 07:34 PM
i wonder if the title match will change what with angles dui and all

Yeah I didn't think about that. They might take the belt off of him due to this...

It's a shame about Mesias getting hurt and not taking part in the Monster's Ball Match too. Maybe he'll still be involved in some fashion.

Black Widow
10-10-2007, 10:07 PM
TNA: Bound For Glory: 15-Man Fight For The Right Match

The Wrestlers: Robert Roode, James Storm, B.G. James, Kip James, Lance Hoyt, Jimmy Rave, Chris Harris, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kaz, Eric Young, Petey Williams plus 3 more to be announced

source: prowrestling.about.com

Flair Country
10-11-2007, 01:51 AM
I heard they're trying really hard to get Joey Matthews (aka Joey Mercury) to be in this match at BFG. Maybe the other suprises will be D-Lo Brown and Sean Waltman?? Just a thought...

wcwnitro2000
10-13-2007, 03:32 PM
this pay per view is looking great, it just seems almost perfect line up with the wrestlers they have, sting vs angle=seats in asses. even my mates who havent watched wrestling for years are coming over to mine to watch this match. i really hope the venue sells out,