PDA

View Full Version : Timbaland demands apology from Britney

OMEN
09-17-2007, 07:14 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/325801.jpg
JUST SAY SORRY: Timbaland wants Britney Spears to apologise to him, but won't say why.
Timbaland has revealed he pulled out of collaborating with Britney Spears after she insulted him and her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake.

The hip-hop mogul and Justin had agreed to work with the troubled Toxic singer but she threw it back in their faces.

Timbaland told MTV: "If Britney and Justin teamed up it would be the best thing that ever happened and would help her out a lot.

"She needs a story. She has no comeback story. That's the problem. She has to have a team. She needs to come back with Justin doing records. Then we'd see headlines like, 'She went back to her ex and she's making smashes.'

"But instead she got so big-headed and was like, 'Screw you, screw you, I don't need nobody.' I don't think it will happen now."

Timbaland is refusing to reveal exactly what Britney said to offend him and Justin so much, but has still offered her a pop lifeline.

He insists if Britney, 25, calls him and apologises for her behaviour, he will still help her salvage her career.

Timbaland said: "She should humble herself and make a phone call and say, 'I'm sorry.' She knows what she's sorry about.

"She needs to say, 'I was wrong', and it'll definitely move forward. That's all she has to say."

Britney's comeback performance at the MTV Video Music Awards was universally panned.

She appeared lethargic and bloated as she sang new single Gimme More, and struggled to remember the words as she lip-synched.

BangShowbiz