PDA

View Full Version : Son of a b**ch

Punisher
09-17-2007, 11:00 PM
All right so im at this party with my girlfriend, bestfriend, and his girlfriend. We all having a great time and stuff and all of a sudden my friend's girl had to leave. So after that he starts drinking and stuff and he sees that my girlfriend and I were getting serious (if you know what i mean). We were both sober so it wouldn't have been meaningful to both of us. As he sees that were ready to go upstairs he stops us and is like "Yo Ross, i gotta go home now." I knew he was lying because i was at his house when he told his mom that we were gonna stay out. So i said dude come on im busy. So he starts yelling at me " ROSS I NEED TO GO HOME NOW." So i had to drop my girlfriend off at home and i had to drive his drunk ass home. The next day he calls me and says dude im sorry about last night. I said its ok but really im pissed at it still even though it happened Friday.

I haven't talked to him since i mean he blocked mine and my girlfriends first time because his girlfriend had to go home. I dont know should i be mad or should i forget it and act like it never happened?

It sounds a little crazy but it is a true story

flamesoffury
09-17-2007, 11:37 PM
he's drunk.. what do you expect? just forget it and try next time. although, tell him before he starts drinking that ur not taking him home.

J-man
09-18-2007, 01:10 AM
yeah dont take him home next time

W-OLF
09-18-2007, 04:14 PM
He got feet and shoes and a beer can he got a way home IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN lol fricking cockblockers.

JohnCenaFan28
09-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Poor Sonic:( Well make sure next time, he's not around, or any of your drunk friends:agree: