PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay set to stay in rehab

OMEN
09-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is set to stay in rehab, according to reports in America.

The I Know Who Killed Me star checked into the Cirque Lodge in Utah last month - her third stint in rehab this year.

Despite reports that the 21-year-old was getting ready to leave, a source close to the actress said: "She will continue her stay at the residential facility for the foreseeable future."

The notorious party girl was recently reunited with her estranged Dad Michael at Cirque Lodge.

Lindsay's mother Dina set up the emotional meeting as she thought it would help her daughter overcome her troubled relationship with her father.

The Mean Girls actress had not since her Dad since March, after he was released from prison.

Dina, who is divorcing Michael, said: "I wanted it to happen for Lindsay. She needed to do this for herself "It's still her father, no matter how you slice it."

Lindsay greeted her father with a big hug and the pair spent some quality time together at the Utah rehab facility.

Michael was reported to have said that the reunion with his daughter was "amazing".

Lindsay checked into Cirque Lodge on July 24 after a high-speed car chase in Santa Monica.

YahooXtra