PDA

View Full Version : Huge Details On The Return Of Chris Jericho

Black Widow
09-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We can confirm that Chris Jericho is in serious talks about returning to wrestling, with both WWE and TNA. However, reports claiming that either promotion is going to offer Jericho at least a seven-figure contract are a little exaggerated.

Jericho left WWE in 2005 and has not been in the ring since. During a recent interview with Larry King this past summer; Jericho hinted that WWE was preparing him a large offer, in which he would accept.

- pwheadlines.com

Kage
09-19-2007, 12:30 AM
I cant wait till Y2J returns to wrestling!

JohnCenaFan28
09-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Jericho! WWE needs you!

J-man
09-19-2007, 02:25 AM
go Y2J!!!!

cullumfan
09-19-2007, 04:45 AM
that would be great the wwe needs him

XXKSXX
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah right i will believe it when i see him on a WWE program. This is the same crap that has been reported ever sense he left. More rummers!!!

Big Evil
09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Well we all know that Chris Jericho is wanting to come back, WWE needs him to come back, so I think its safe to say a return is down the road. As far as Chris joining TNA, I think that's a long shot, especially if WWE is thinking of preparing a seven-figure contract. Besides that, since Spike is no longer offering to help out with wrestlers contracts (Sting and Kurt Angle), then a Jericho signing is out of the question. If Jericho signs a contract to wrestle, its going to be with WWE, hands down.

ClayMation
09-19-2007, 10:23 PM
agreeing with BE. Chris Jericho is gonna come back, its just a matter of when. But where is no question...it will be WWE. And damn do they need him.

jamie66
09-19-2007, 11:17 PM
WWE are not going to let TNA get Jericho for all that it's worth, they don't wnat TNA getting a huge star like Jericho for their 2 hour show and I think Vince would do anything to get him on WWE TV again. Which I hope that he will.