PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Gate Takes on Full Impact Pro Next Week

Flair Country
09-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Dragon Gate stars BxB Hulk and Yamato will head to FIP on 9/28 in Brooksville, FL and 9/29 in Crystal River, FL (check www.FullImpactPro.com for building & tix info). These members of the New Hazard faction have made it clear that they want the FIP Tag Team Titles. Hulk and Yamato are in the United States on a publicity tour for Japan. The best way to get publicity will be to challenge the FIP Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe. The Briscoes were originally scheduled to face The YRR in Brooksville. The match has been changed. It will now be Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. BxB Hulk & Yamato on 9/28 in Brooksville. This unique dream match will only happen in FIP!

"This is a chance for us to raise the international prestige of the FIP Tag Team Titles," Jay Briscoe said. "When we went to NOAH we dominated. When we wrestled for ROH in Osaka we dominated. Now New Hazard wants a shot, well The YRR can wait because we make the rules in FIP so BB Hulk, Yamato, it is time to MAN UP!"

SHIMMER Stars Headed To FIP

FIP has become a melting pot of all the best wrestlers and styles from all over the world. 9/28 and 9/29 will be no exception as SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Rey, Daizee Haze, Lacey and Rain all head to Brooksville and Crystal River. You can expect top quality SHIMMER bouts on both nights with these women athletes.

Jack Evans Returns To FIP

Jack Evans has just sent word that he will return to FIP on 9/28 and 9/29. Evans has not said what his intentions are, but he is looking forward to returning to FIP.

"You know I always have something up my sleeve," Evans said. "I love wrestling in FIP and in front of the fans of Florida. I'm so glad to go back. You will see me at my best and I will do something that will make you jump out of your seat. And you know this, man"

Attention Tournament Fans

FIP is very proud to release the "Battle Of The Belts" DVD. This show includes the entire eight man tournament to crown the first Florida Heritage Champion. It was a night to honor the legendary Eddie Graham and this event keeps the fine tradition of Florida wrestling alive. Order now at www.ROHwrestling.com for immediate delivery. First round matches include: Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Rave; Larry Sweeney vs. Jay Briscoe; Shingo vs. Erick Stevens; Delirious vs. Mark Briscoe. Also included is non-tournament tag team action with The YRR. If you are a tournament fan you will not want to miss this DVD!!!

Loaded Shows Next Week

Full Impact Pro returns to action next week with its most loaded talent roster yet. You will see it all including Cage Of Pain II, all of FIP's belts defended, the best from SHIMMER and Dragon Gate plus so much more. We'll have another FullImpactPro.com Headlines next week with new matches and hype heading into Cage Of Pain II. Here is the skinny on the weekend:

Friday, September 28th, 2007
National Guard Armory
16386 Springhill Dr., Brooksville, FL 34604
Doors open at 7:30 pm and shows start at 8 pm
Tickets are $20 Ringside, $15 GA & Kids 13 and under GA only $5
Advance tickets are $18 Ringside, $12 GA & Kids 13 and under GA only $4
Tickets are available at the door the night of the event
For more info or to purchase advance tickets call (352) 422-4582 or go to www.FullImpactPro.com

Already Announced -

FIP Tag Team Title Match
Jay & Mark Briscoe defend vs. Dragon Gate's BxB Hulk & Yamato

Roderick Strong will defend the FIP World Heavyweight Title!!!

Erick Stevens will defend the Florida Heritage Title!!!

Also Signed -

- Jack Evans
- SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Rey
- The YRR of Sal Rinauro, Kenny King, Chasyn Rance & Jason Blade w/ So Cal Val
- Delirious
- The Necro Butcher w/ Dave Prazak & Mr. Milo Beasley
- Black Market
- The Heartbreak Express
- "Sweet & Sour" Larry Sweeney
- Daizee Haze
- The Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew of Lacey & Rain
- Jigsaw
- "Kool" Seth Delay
- Hallowicked
- Gran Akuma
- Irish Airborne
- Scott Commodity
- Plus more to be announced!!!

Saturday, September 29th, 2007 - Cage of Pain II
National Guard Armory
8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429
Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm
Tickets are $20 Ringside, $15 GA & Kids 13 and under GA only $5
Advance tickets are $18 Ringside, $12 GA & Kids 13 and under GA only $4
Tickets are available at the door the night of the event
For more info or to purchase advance tickets call (352) 422-4582 or go to www.FullImpactPro.com

Already Announced -

Cage of Pain II - Wargames
Black Market & The Heartbreak Express vs. The YRR of Sal Rinauro, Kenny King, Chasyn Rance & Jason Blade w/ So Cal Val

Also Signed -

- FIP World Heavyweight Champion - Roderick Strong
- FIP Tag Team Champions - Jay & Mark Briscoe
- FIP Florida Heritage Champion - Erick Stevens
- SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Rey
- Jack Evans
- BxB Hulk & Yamato
- Delirious
- The Necro Butcher w/ Dave Prazak & Mr. Milo Beasley
- "Sweet & Sour" Larry Sweeney
- Daizee Haze
- The Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew of Lacey & Rain