PDA

View Full Version : Roman Abramovich & Avram Grant

Black Widow
09-23-2007, 06:46 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3231/romanabramovich2vo0.th.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=romanabramovich2vo0.jpg) http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/396/emp4117313wr3.th.jpg (http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emp4117313wr3.jpg)

Two of sports biggest ASSHOLES

Roman Abramovich take your fucking Russian ass and money and just fucking leave chelsea and take that fucker Avram Grant with you, both good for nothing BASTARDS..

Go bum fuck each other.

I hope these two burn to death in a horrible car accident, trapped in there cars slowly burning alive.

YAY.. A nice polite rant

J-man
09-23-2007, 06:49 PM
nice polite rant indeed idk who they are tho :(

Black Widow
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
there the owner and coach of my fav football team chelsea

J-man
09-23-2007, 06:52 PM
oh well they can go fuck each other :D

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
09-23-2007, 06:58 PM
They are Douche bags for Sacking Mourinho he was the best manager in the Premiership and Chelsea performance showed it though I dont support anyone in the Premiership!

z-ero
09-23-2007, 07:13 PM
They are Douche bags for Sacking Mourinho he was the best manager in the Premiership and Chelsea performance showed it though I dont support anyone in the Premiership!

Mourinho said he was gonna come back and huant chelsea at some stage i just wanna know who his next team will be.:rvd:

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
09-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Mourinho said he was gonna come back and huant chelsea at some stage i just wanna know who his next team will be.:rvd:

yep that was in the paper it will be interesting!:rofl:

Will
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Cant we all just get along? The world already thinks that soccer fans are crazy whackos that riot for no apparent reason anyway.

bad_meetz_evil
09-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Atleast Roman Abramovich has love for football, unlike the rest of the club owners, including that American owned Manchester, who they see as just a 'business', but not love for the sport. Murinho is by far thee greatest manager on earth. He always wanted to do things his way, thats a reason for his fall out. He used to make the premiership all more interesting, though I quote Arsene Winger on this 'He focused more on the media, than the match itself'. I agree, but he used the media to play mind games through players, put them down, or something. Avram Grant has yet to prove himself to the fans, and so far, he's 'shite'. Well I didn't expect much, new manager first match, no Drogba, No Lampard, biased fucking referee sending John Obi Mikel off like that, away versus United. Roman could have picked a decent manager. Who the fuck is Avram Grant? He never played professional football, he coached Isreal, so what? I don't have much hate to Abramobich, afterall its his club. His way or the highway. Even though Chelsea started falling since the begining of the season, something had to be changed. I don't think Jose leaving would be a good idea. The fans love him, he got us two premiership title, FA Cup, Carling Cup, list goes on. Even though Abramovich ruined it all, we got to look into the future. I'm waiting till this fat guy get sacked, and we get someone decent.

Black Widow
09-23-2007, 10:48 PM
he coached Isreal..

i think that shows how good he is..

didnt think isreal even had football

Unforgotten_one
09-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Abramovich has to be most stupid owner in the world. Mourinho is the best manager in the world and for him to get rid of him just because he didn't always play sheva is bullshit. I always liked Chelsea because of him but now i'll support wherever he goes. I have a feeling that the next team he manages will also get Drogba, Carvalho, Lampard, Terry, Cech, and Essien leaving Chelsea with no one. I can't imagine Grant having any success this season, the normal one will be luckly if they get into the UEFA Cup next year. They'll crash out of the Champions League and finish about 7th.

Jose Mourinho...simply the best.

Black Widow
09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
its already reported drogba and lampard might be going

Jodes
09-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Go bum fuck each other.

I hope these two burn to death in a horrible car accident, trapped in there cars slowly burning alive.

WOW Ryno you take your soccer( football) serious :shock:

Black Widow
09-24-2007, 12:59 PM
no jody :)

just hate them two :D

bad_meetz_evil
09-25-2007, 08:34 AM
I have mixed feelings on the situation, but I go by the quote 'We will follow the Chelsea, till our dying day'. Theirs also rumours Grant will get sacked, or something. The FA didn't get to see his license or something.