PDA

View Full Version : Playboy turns down nude Britney shoot

OMEN
09-24-2007, 08:14 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/327825.jpg
PRICE TOO HIGH: Playboy magazine has turned down Britney Spears because she is asking too much, according to reports.
Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine has turned down the offer of a nude photo shoot starring pop star Britney Spears, it has been reported.
The National Ledger reported Britney wanted a "seven-figure" deal to strip for the iconic magazine, but Hefner was only willing to part with $US400,000.

Five years ago, at the height of her chart success, Britney was offered $2 million to star in Playboy.

A source told the Ledger that photos of Britney without underwear on taken by paparazzi, and her woeful performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, had lowered her asking price.

"Britney is truly delusional if she thinks anyone is going to pay giant bucks to see her nude," the source said.

"She's already bared too much flesh for free while out partying for that to happen.

"There was a time when Hef might have been willing to pony up, but that time has long passed.

Stuff NZ

JohnCenaFan28
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Poor Britney. She's not even 30 and she's either not wanted or used up:no:

Punisher
09-25-2007, 12:13 AM
that sucks for her she should have taken the first offer

reven207
09-26-2007, 07:15 PM
I bet everything is pretty beat up downstairs

Bad Boy
09-26-2007, 08:15 PM
yuck, I wud puke seeing Britney nude... she doesn't have a body for PB... and quite honest, she aint that hot anymore... so good work Hef of turning out that bald bitch...

Kyal_Cena
09-27-2007, 07:00 AM
she would only be topless

dashowstar
10-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Well yeah Im not gonna lie I still want to see her naked. But also you cant expect a woman to have two kids to have a perfect playboy body only a year after. Sure her body could be better but it could be alot worse too.

LionDen
10-04-2007, 06:49 PM
I find this funny lol Maybe if she makes a huge come back, then she can ask for that kind of money. I think if we wait long enough she will be caught nude somewhere.