PDA

View Full Version : Kinky key catastrophe

OMEN
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
A couple's bid to spice up their love life backfired when they had to call 999 after losing the key to their handcuffs.

It took the combined efforts of three policemen and 20 firemen to free Zoe Comaish, 32, reports The Sun.

She was handcuffed to the bed for two hours after boyfriend Stuart Fisher lost the key.

Three policemen came round and managed to cut the chain but could not get the cuffs off her wrists.

Sound engineer Stuart, 34, said: "They told us we'd have to go down to the fire station. Zoe was mortified. They were all laughing and wished us luck."

But when the luckless couple arrived at their local station in Southampton, Hants, one watch was coming on duty and another was going off.

It meant there were 20 officers keen to help.

Saleswoman Zoe said: "I've never gone so red in my whole life."

One firemen said: "She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. The boys were arguing over who would use the bolt cutters. It took a few snips and she was free."

Stuart said: "We were just trying to spice up our sex life - but including three policemen and twenty fireman wasn't in the plan."

Annanova

Dark Drakan
09-26-2007, 01:07 AM
You would have to see the funny side of it, embarrassing but funny none the less :laugh:

JohnCenaFan28
09-27-2007, 01:02 AM
LMAO. Poor them, but I can't stop laughing!:haha:

Jodes
09-27-2007, 10:45 AM
LOL thats a story they wont be telling their grandkids :shifty: