PDA

View Full Version : Cruiserweight Title Vacated

Bazzinator
09-30-2007, 04:35 AM
wwe.com

In her first major decision as Acting General Manager of SmackDown, Vickie Guerrero made a big decision about the smallest Cruiserweight Champion ever. She told Hornswoggle that he would have to abdicate the title in order to protect himself from the threat of other cruiserweights and members of the locker room.

what is going to happen

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Probably going to shut-down the belt for a while like they planned to...:no:

XXKSXX
09-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I think they will have a tournament and crown a new champion. They have been pushing the CW's pretty good lately on Smack Down so I don't think they will be shutting it down.

Bad Boy
09-30-2007, 05:02 PM
its good tat the title got dropped off Hornswoggle... he wasnt a good cruserweight champ, and now maybe a better deservin champ will be crowned...

XXKSXX
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
^ I agree a better deserving champ is needed. The Hornswoggle thing was more of a joke. I think it was put on him till they decide witch way to go with the CW division. I'm also glad that the WWE decided to take it off him then have him lose it to someone. In the end I think Noble will end up with it.

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
I hope Noble/Chavo Guerrero/Shannon Moore gets it. But Noble is looking like the best choice as he's been getting a lot of air time as of late.

Bazzinator
10-01-2007, 05:03 AM
Shaanon moore should win it his starting to get a push and his young

)85(
10-01-2007, 02:10 PM
:train whistle blows: :guitar players:
Yo. Call me all American. I'm a redneck thru and thru. I got my hat, i got my pick up truck. My hound dog he's named blue. Some people criticize my way of life. Guess I'm going to have to punch someone tonight. yes i am. Railroad trains an echoes crost a lonesome country sky. Laying down and rhythm, that money just can't buy. This redneck won't go down without a fight. So I'm going to have to punch someone tonight. :kemo:

it's along shot....but i hope Jimmy Wang yang gets the title.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9881/jimmy190uk.png
All the females yell. "WE WANT JIMMY!!!!"
the males say, "Jimmy's my hero."
the millions. AND MILLINS! Chant.
Millions and millions-Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!
:kemo:

Punisher
10-01-2007, 09:17 PM
^^ :rofl:

but really he is pretty deserving of the tittle

Black Widow
10-01-2007, 09:42 PM
normally it would say vacated on wwe page but the title isnt even listed as a SD title..

:dunno:

XXKSXX
10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
If they do do away with the division they need to bring something else back right away like a lightweight title or something. It would be pretty stupid to do away with it when they have been kind of pushing the CW division for a month or so.

)85(
10-03-2007, 02:22 AM
^^ :rofl:

but really he is pretty deserving of the tittle

seriously-ish.
He's the Yao Ming of the WWE. :pope: