PDA

View Full Version : 'We'd just be crucified'

OMEN
09-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Los Angeles - Evan Rachel Wood will never duet with lover Marilyn Manson because the goth rocker's fans would "crucify" them.

The Thirteen actress, who began dating the 38-year-old goth rocker soon after he divorced Dita Von Teese earlier this year, has no plans to record a track with Manson because she fears his fans would hate it.

She told Britain's The Times newspaper: "We'd just be crucified if we did that. People wouldn't really accept that. He's got such a hardcore fan base, and his fans mean a lot to him. I just wouldn't want to go there."

While Evan has no plans to team up with Manson in the recording studio, she has expressed a wish to record a solo album.

The 20-year-old star is planning to try her luck in the music industry, after wowing critics in the Beatles-themed musical romance film Across The Universe.

She said: "I've actually been singing for as long as I've been acting. I think I might even be more passionate about music than I am about acting. Doing an album feels like something I just have to do.

News24