PDA

View Full Version : Letterman roasts Paris Hilton

OMEN
09-30-2007, 10:22 PM
http://stuff.co.nz/images/329757.jpg
BAD INTERVIEW: Paris Hilton was visibly upset during an interview with David Letterman in which he repeatedly asked her questions about her stint in jail.
Talk show host David Letterman has embarrassed socialite Paris Hilton by bombarding her with questions about her recent stint in jail.

Hilton, who appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman to promote her new perfume, looked visibly upset as the host repeatedly asked her embarrassing questions about her stint in jail earlier this year.

After exchanging brief pleasantries, Letterman began his ambush on Hilton, who appeared to be on the verge of tears.

"How'd you like being in jail?," Letterman asked her to laughter and applause from the audience.

"Obviously it was a very traumatic experience," Hilton said. "But I did it so I feel like I can do anything ... it's made me a stronger person."

Letterman: "Have your friends treated you differently since you got out of the slammer?"

"I've moved on with my life so I don't really want to talk about it anymore," Paris said.

"See now, this is where you and I are different because it's all I want to talk about," Letterman responded.

"Did you make any friends while you were in jail?"

Paris: "I'm not answering any more questions about it. I'm here for my clothing line and my movie and my perfume - I'm not here to talk about that. I've moved on."

Letterman: "You know what happened? The week you were supposed to be on the show, you had to go away. So now I haven't seen you since."

Paris: "Now you're making me sad that I came because you hurt my feelings."

Letterman: "Oh no don't be sad. Are you really sad? Are you feeling better now?

Paris: "If you stop talking about it, yes."

Letterman: "I'll buy you a parakeet."

Stuff.NZ