PDA

View Full Version : Q&a: Chris Jericho As The Leader Of The New Hart Foundation

Black Widow
10-02-2007, 03:05 PM
As far as the Saveus_222 thing being talked about...what's the chance of it being Chris Jericho being the leader of the New Hart Foundation?

That is an interesting idea. It would actually be perfect, using the return of Jericho in an advisory role with the storyline being that he had spent time scouting the next generation that would "save" the WWE. It's so good that even if that's not the idea WWE creative had, I hope they steal it after reading this because I can't think of a better platform to have both a return or a major star (if it is indeed Jericho) while getting new names over at the same time, at least in theory.

I just recently watched various news reports of the 1992 WWF sex scandals and I was wondering first; Why was Pat Patterson allowed back into WWE despite numerous allegations of harassment and abuse, even towards young boys; and Secondly, why did the Ortons (Bob Jr and Randy) agree to work for the WWE despite allegations from Barry Orton. Thanks.

Pat Patterson was cleared of all charges and allowed to return because the claims against him were false. The most damning charge was one made by Superstar Graham on the Donohue Show that Graham later admitted in his autobiography was pure fiction and a lie that he created while attempting to sue WWF. Barry Orton's claim about the late Terry Garvin pressuring him for sex was a circumstance that was made prior to either working for the WWF. Whether that claim was true or not, I don't know, but Barry Orton was never seen as a top flight performer, so I think his career path had more to do with that.

Besides Christmas, are wrestlers, male and female, allowed to take a day off for religious reasons such as attending Mass or Yom Kuppur?

I know of many WWE performers who have taken off weekends in order to attend weddings, so my guess would be that if they needed to take time off for a religious observance, the company would grant it to them as long as it was requested with enough time to create alternative plans.

pwinsider.com

J-man
10-02-2007, 03:07 PM
that Jericho idea would be a pretty damn good idea imo

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2007, 02:31 AM
The idea sounds good. It'd really help the new Hart Foundation to get majourly over.