PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up On John Cena's Injury At Raw And What Is Planned Today

Black Widow
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
WWE is proceeding right now as if John Cena tore his right pectoral muscle in last night's Raw match with Ken Kennedy. He is scheduled for a full medical check up today to determine the severity of the injury. What they find out will determine his status for Sunday night's PPV and what course of medical action they take to correct the problem.

As you would imagine, there was a lot of concern backstage about Cena's injury as he is one of the top guys in the company and their MVP for this year.

pwinsider.com

tommy
10-02-2007, 07:13 PM
This is a damn shame if he truely is injured. The injuries in WWE have been going from one high profile person to another, and, even you Cena haters have to admit that, love him or hate him, he brings a LOT to the show every week and gives his all. This will be a huge hit to monday nights.

Big Evil
10-02-2007, 08:36 PM
See, this just calls more attention to the need of having wrestlers NOT perform as much. I know that the Live shows are great for fans and all, but I would rather have to go to a Smackdown, ECW, or RAW event than to a house show, if it would save a talent from being hurt. I think that this is what a lot of the injuries recently have been resulting from. Overworking the talent may get more exposure, it may bring in more money, but now the bottom line is apparent: These people are getting hurt. Something has to change.

I know John Cena's injury is one that can happen to any man, but I wouldn't put it past the schedule to build the leadup to this injury.

legolas4792
10-02-2007, 09:01 PM
damn the one time i fall asleep during the main event and this happens

tommy
10-02-2007, 11:19 PM
damn the one time i fall asleep during the main event and this happens

I watched it and didn't even notice the bump...

ClayMation
10-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Cena is a trooper...as much as I dislike him. He didn't show any signs of injury at all. I'll give him credit for that.

NEW CHAMP SUNDAY THOUGH. WOOO