PDA

View Full Version : Nick Dinsmore Talks About His Desire To Join Tna Now That Impact Is Two Hours

Black Widow
10-02-2007, 03:12 PM
The wrestler formerly known as "Eugene" in WWE, Nick Dinsmore, joined James Guttman on ClubWWI.com for an in-depth shoot interview about all aspects of his career. In the 38 minute discussion, Nick talked about everything including his abandoned heel turn against Jim Duggan, The OVW Originals, appearing in WCW, working with Hulk Hogan and The Rock, pitching "Eugene" to the McMahons, and much more. No topic was off limits as Dinsmore spoke openly and honestly about a number or subjects in one of his most in-depth interviews to date.

One topic that Nick didn't mince words about was his feelings on TNA and whether he'd join them now that they've secured a two hour slot on Spike TV (starting Thursday). James asked him about it, but added that he knew Dinsmore couldn't say much. Turns out he was wrong about that. Very straightforward, U-Gene answered:

"Yeah. I'd be very interested in going to TNA. I've watched their program a bunch over the past year and now that they're going to two hours, I feel like it's going to give them a chance to expand upon the talent that they have on their roster. Yeah. I'm just waiting for the opportunity to have any kind of discussion with them or talk to them in any way, to hopefully work for TNA."

This ClubWWI.com interview didn't end there. The man formerly known as "Eugene" Nick Dinsmore spoke about a ton of topics including being saved by Hulk Hogan, tagging with the Rock, his relationship with William Regal, who came up with "Super Eugene," Danny Davis, Owen Hart, Chris Benoit's legacy, the OVW Originals, learning from Eric Bischoff, The British Bulldogs, the reason for his WWE release, how he knew he's be getting his haircut, his brief time with WCW, Rob Conway, The Bashams, his abandoned heel turn, and so much more.

Nick Dinsmore is just one of over 85 stars on ClubWWI.com. Among the other interviews available on ClubWWI.com are Sid Vicious, Eric Bischoff, Jerry Lawler, Vince Russo, John Heidenreich, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page, La Resistance, The Steiner Brothers, AJ Styles, Demolition, Paul Bearer, Bobby Heenan, Ted DiBiase, Road Warrior Animal, The Iron Sheik, Rhino, Tito Santana, Earl Hebner, Charlie Haas, Christy Hemme, Chris Daniels, and many more. Plus audio shows from D-Lo Brown, Bull Buchanan, Kevin Kelly, Orlando Jordan, and Dr. Tom Prichard.

pwinsider.com