PDA

View Full Version : Header change suggestion

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2007, 08:47 PM
OK, I know there is already a thread somewhat about this, but I'm suggesting that the header for www.uowforums.com change from that old Benoit story to "John Cena injured" because that is presumably the biggest news right now. I'm not trying to get the Cena haters mad or anything, but I'm just saying that it's about time that the header be changed to something big and recent. Personally, I'm thinking a header change every quarter of the year would be adequate. Thoughts?

Will
10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
I couldn't care less whats in the header, whatever gets the site the most hits or whatever is fine with me, but why would putting Cena in there matter at all? Benoit has a subforum, or atleast they did (I'm not sure because I don't go in there because the marks make me fear for humanity and society as a whole), Cena's injury has a couple posts and is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Wrestlers, especially since the attitude era, get hurt all the time. are we supposed to change it every time HHH blows out his quad too? When Michaels hurts his back? When Batista or taker tear one of their old ass muscles? When Mark Henrys sweat blinds Funaki?

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Well, Cena is "the biggest thing in WWE" so if the headliner of WWE is injured severely, I think people will want to know. I'm not sure about this, but if the header is what appears in search engines, then there are(at least in my opinion) going to be lots of people searching "John Cena injured" and if that is the case, more people should get this site.

Flair Country
10-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Eel kinda has a point though. Nobody really pays any attention to the Chris Benoit story anymore and SummerSlam was months ago. If all the header does is display who we are on the internet, then I think we should probably keep it as current as possible so we can show potential members that we are constantly active around here.

Kellie
10-04-2007, 01:48 AM
It is there for a reason, if Lion wanted it changed then he would change it

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2007, 04:20 PM
OK Kellie, it was just a suggestion:)

LionDen
10-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Changed sire.

JohnCenaFan28
10-06-2007, 12:50 AM
OMG, Lion actually listened to me:thud:

J-man
10-06-2007, 03:23 AM
WOW that is the biggest shock ever :shock:

Flair Country
10-06-2007, 07:15 PM
You're a good man sir. We appreciate it. :)