PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Kurt Angle Arrested

Black Widow
10-03-2007, 11:51 PM
The following is from http://www.wpxi.com/sports/14263911/detail.

MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Wrestler and former Olympian Kurt Angle was arrested on a charge of drunk driving last Friday afternoon.

Moon Township police got a report of an erratic driver. The description of the car and the driver matched that of Angle.

Police went to Angle's home and they said he admitted to driving the car home from a local bar.

Officials said Angle failed a field sobriety test but refused a blood test. Angle is charged with driving under the influence and careless driving.

Angle won a gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

- wrestlinginc.com

Darth Fozzy
10-03-2007, 11:56 PM
He just wants to be like Kiefer Sutherland because he knows that Kiefer is cool :P

Flair Country
10-04-2007, 12:02 AM
That really doesn't make any sense. The police didn't catch him driving, so how could they give him a field sobriety test? He could just as easily have been drinking at home.

Da_next_big_thing
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
i wonder why he refused to take a blood test :shifty:

XXKSXX
10-04-2007, 12:12 AM
i wonder why he refused to take a blood test :shifty:

Because he can

This is nothing really he will get fined and drivers license suspended. He should have taken a cab.

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Great, another good wrestler starting to go down the "my life is going to be ruined" road:(

XXKSXX
10-04-2007, 12:40 AM
EeL it was drunk driving it's not the end of the world. People get arrested for drunk driving on a daily basis. This is no big deal really.

Punisher
10-04-2007, 01:20 AM
its really not that bad hell get fine by the police and by TNA there not going to do anything because of bound for glory and the two hour show