PDA

View Full Version : Dateless Jennifer Garner

OMEN
10-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Los Angeles - Jennifer Garner says she and husband Ben Affleck are like "passing ships".

The 35-year-old actress - who has a 22-month-old daughter Violet with the actor - complained their busy work schedules means alternating babysitting duties leaves little room for romance.

Speaking at the London premiere of her new movie The Kingdom, Jennifer said: "Ben is babysitting. We are doing a lot of passing Violet between us.

"I can't wait to have him as my date again, but right now we are passing ships."

Jennifer - who looked stunning in a deep purple satin Alice Temperley dress with black diamante detail - arrived late on the red carpet after an almost disastrous wardrobe malfunction.

She explained to BANG Showbiz: "When I put it on the zipper was broken so we had people sewing from the bottom, and people sewing from the top."

Jennifer - who plays an FBI agent hunting a terrorist ring in Saudi Arabia in the movie - was joined at the glitzy premiere by her co-star Jamie Foxx, director Peter Berg and producer Michael Mann.

Foxx, 39, refused to stop and talk, only getting in a quick plug for the movie, saying: "Go see the movie. The Kingdom is hot it's off the chain!"

The cast were unable to stay for the screening as, after introducing the movie, they hurried out to waiting to cars so they could catch a plane to Berlin for more promotional work.

News 24