PDA

View Full Version : Paris consoles Brit with sweets

OMEN
10-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Los Angeles - Paris Hilton sent Britney Spears a bouquet of chocolate roses to cheer her up.

The hotel heiress reportedly treated the singer to a dozen edible pink flowers to console her friend after she lost custody of sons, two-year-old Sean Preston and one-year-old Jayden James last week.

Paris said: "I love Britney and I wish her all the best."

The 26-year-old socialite ordered the bouquet from gourmet confectionary shop The Sweet Garden on Thursday.

The chocolate store's website describes the flowers as "an unforgettable gift," adding: "The elegant rose bouquet of delectable chocolate flowers makes for a beautiful gift, perfect for any occasion."

'Like sisters'

The Simple Life star supported the mother-of-two through her split from Kevin Federline in November by taking her out partying in Los Angeles to forget her problems.

Paris said last year: "I love her. She is the sweetest girl I know. She's so down-to-earth. I just want her to smile and be happy."

Paris' publicist Elliot Mintz insisted the pair had become so close they were like "sisters".

Mintz said: "What I've observed is that we have two extraordinarily powerful women who generate a tremendous amount of attention, money, and adulation and they're tired of other people trying to ride on their coat tails. Paris and Britney have become like sisters."

Bang Showbiz.