PDA

View Full Version : Austrian teens probed over "toilet" tea for teacher

OMEN
10-08-2007, 09:03 PM
VIENNA (Reuters) - Three Austrian boarding school students are under investigation on suspicion of serving tea laced with disinfectant and water from the toilet to a teacher who tried to discipline them, Austrian media said on Thursday.

The three youths, aged between 16 and 18, worked in the kitchen of a school in the southwestern village of Treffen from July to September, and prepared a pot of herbal tea for the teacher every morning, police said in a statement.

"The teenagers said she had been very strict with them and they wanted to pay her back, to which end they put an unknown amount of disinfectant in her tea," the statement said. Water from the toilet was added as well, public broadcaster ORF said.

It was only after kitchen staff lectured the teenagers on how dangerous the disinfectant was that one of them confessed to his mother, police said.

The teacher, 54, recently suffered from shortage of breath and a cough, and received medical treatment, said police. The three teenagers remain free while the inquiry proceeds.

Reuters

Kaz
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Thats Aussie teens for ya

bad_meetz_evil
10-09-2007, 01:38 AM
How bad could the teacher be? I've got a nasty business teacher. She knows shes hated, she's like 'Hey, I might be hated. But we've been getting good grades, so it's working'. Hate her, but wouldn't do anything to harm her, like they did.

JohnCenaFan28
10-11-2007, 03:58 AM
Hate, just don't harm them. I don't have teachers that hate me but even if I did, I wouldn't try to harm them!

Jodes
10-11-2007, 08:04 PM
they are lucky she did not die. really stupid choice all of their parts to do that to her :no: