PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Speaks On Return Rumors, Video, More

Black Widow
10-09-2007, 04:01 PM
- Chris Jericho's website has posted a "Video of the Day" which is Rhino giving Jericho the Gore through the SmackDown set on a 2001 broadcast.

- Speaking of Jericho, The Daily Star out of London has a new interview out with Jericho. When asked about his return, Jericho said:

"You never know. I did it before and I can do it again. I've been gone for two years and that's a lifetime in wrestling. I seem to be caught in a controversial buzz at the moment. I'm a little confused as there's a lot of speculation but as always in these situations I'm the last to know. These stories seem to swim around every three to four months since I left WWE. It's good to know fans are bringing my name up - there's nothing wrong with people talking about Chris Jericho. I always said if I were to go back I would only go if I could make a difference and be better than ever. I don't have to come back at all, certainly not financially. I want to have some fun, be different and be better. I walked away on my own terms, so it's good to see I still have as much leeway two years later."

- pwheadlines.com

LionDen
10-10-2007, 01:18 AM
meh, would he still have so much leeway if so many WWE superstars were not so messed up right now.