PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Hart Leaves WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
10-11-2007, 09:19 PM
We are still waiting for more details, but the word going around today is that Teddy Hart and World Wrestling Entertainment have parted ways. No idea of what caused Hart's departure yet, but it appears the entire planned Second Generation Hart Foundation angle has likely been scrapped as well. .

The controversial and charismatic Hart signed a developmental deal several months ago and was competing in Florida Championship Wrestling as late as earlier this week with Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. as the new Hart Foundation. The new Harts had been expected to join the main WWE roster later this Fall.

Source: PWInsider

Damn Teddy! I was so eager to see the Hart Foundation. They had just been called up to the main roster!!

JohnCenaFan28
10-11-2007, 11:24 PM
I wonder why he left? He was about to get air-time in WWE!

PS: Sorry for the triple post, my computer acted weird.

Kage
10-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Wow, wwe has been haveing some really bad luck lately. Whats next? Save_Us222 being scrapped?

slicer
10-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Damn. Was really looking forward to see The Hart Foundation

XXKSXX
10-12-2007, 04:26 AM
This may not be true but if it is that kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing him in the WWE.

Will
10-12-2007, 04:34 AM
This may not be true but if it is that kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing him in the WWE.

Of course its true, Hart is a Jackass.

From Dave Meltzer at the wrestling observer:

--Teddy Hart was fired by WWE earlier today. We don't have much on it other than it was due to a disagreement with management. The real surprise is that he lasted as long as he did. Hart was supposed to be brought up to the main roster in November.

XXKSXX
10-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Well Will I know Hart's a jackass he gets let go or fired pretty much every where he goes.

wcwnitro2000
10-15-2007, 10:52 AM
teddy hart is a jackass, he has nothign now, tna wont let him in there company

mikedudelang
10-15-2007, 03:10 PM
this guy must think being a 'hart' gives him the right to act however he wants to act. seems like he burns bridged wherever he goes...it's a shame cuz the dude is great in the ring. oh well, another waste of talent...

tommy
10-15-2007, 04:34 PM
They may still do the new hart foundation without him...they still have quite a few others associated with it.

Will
10-17-2007, 03:06 AM
They may still do the new hart foundation without him...they still have quite a few others associated with it.

yeah but he is the only one actually named hart.

tommy
10-17-2007, 04:25 AM
yeah but he is the only one actually named hart.

Neidhart may have to cut it as the leader. Think of it...Nattie being in charge of Diabase and the Bulldog's son, as well as TJ Hooker...just cause she's doing him. Still has some potential...not as much, but it could still be good.

Will
10-17-2007, 04:37 AM
can she talk? can any of them work the mic? I dont really know anything about any of them.