PDA

View Full Version : Karen Angle To Wrestle?, Black Reign Replaces Mesias

Black Widow
10-13-2007, 02:02 PM
sources: PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- There is a brief article in today's Chicago Sun-Times, which includes a few quotes from TNA Knockout Karen Angle. In the article she talks about meeting Kurt for the first time at a Hooters restaurant (when she was working as a saleswoman for Pittsburgh Brewing Co. and Angle was doing an autograph appearance). Regarding TNA, she had this interesting quote to say: "I don't know if I'll ever wrestle, but if asked, sure, I'll do it. And, yeah, I have a few tricks under my sleeve, so I certainly could beat all of the TNA Knockouts and probably some of the TNA guys, too."

-- Black Reign is replacing the injured Judas Mesias in the Monster's Ball match at this Sunday's Bound For Glory pay-per-view. The match will be Rhino vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Black Reign. The match is not listed on the TNA website for some reason, but it is definitely on. On Comcast Digital, there is a half-hour program promoting this Sunday's pay-per-view. It shows Judas Mesias in the graphic for the Monster's Ball match, but he has since been replaced obviously.

-- A few weeks ago, the 9/27 Impact drew a pretty bad rating in the form of a 0.91 figure. On the show, there was a women's gauntlet match. That match was the highest rated segment on the show as it gained 211,000 viewers over the previous segment. Also, a Sting/Mesias brawl lost 79,000 viewers and a match between Sabin & Shelley vs. Hoyt & Rave lost 53,000 viewers.

Will
10-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Already posted.

http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=112761