PDA

View Full Version : The Ghost Experince

bad_meetz_evil
05-19-2006, 08:50 AM
first off i thought i'd tell you that i've had quite a few experiences through out my life but the one that i remember the most is one that happened when i was around ten years old. I was visiting my dad at the Ft. Mead Veterans Hospital in Sturgis S.D.. I was with my mom and a close cousin of mine. We went to see my dad on the weekend and took him a picnic lunch. after we arrived and found my dad we went outside to find a spot to have our lunch. While my parents ate my cousin and I decided to go play around the area. Now the area consists of buildings and old stables that were built back in the 1800's and early 1900's . There is old barracks and old stables, as well as newer buildings that make up the hospital itself. Any way while we were playing around one building we kept hearing noises that sounded like people talking inside, but after trying to look inside we found that the doors on all sides of the building were locked with heavy steel locks. We tried reaching a window but they were all too tall. So we gave up and decided to go eat bofore we had to go. On the way back to where my parents were sitting we walked by another building and heard horses. I loved horses and ran to my dad to tell him that they were there so he could take me to see them. He came with me back to the building, he kept telling me that there was no horses there but i told him that i heard them and so did my cousin. i still didn't believe him so he showed me by lifting me up to the window of the building that i heard them in. Looking inside I only saw boxes and boxes of stuff, no horses. He laughed at me and told me that there hadn't been horses ther for a hundred years. After I got older I went back to the Veterans hospital I found a little musuem and seen the buildings that i heard the people and horses and they were last used in the late 1800's just like my dad told me.