PDA

View Full Version : Jericho...

yukmouth
10-15-2007, 02:46 AM
I was trying not to get in the whole Chris Jericho hype, but I was on Youtube and I was just watching some videos and if you watch his WWF debut with The Rock, Jericho says,"Chris Jericho has come to save the WWF." Save_us? Just want to know anyone's thoughts on that because it seems to be a hint that I can't really ignore.

legolas4792
10-15-2007, 03:25 AM
if its not jericho i have no clue who it would be

tommy
10-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Umm...don't forget about a faction that's supposed to debut soon, possibly in a main event fued...

The New Hart Foundation...

wcwnitro2000
10-16-2007, 03:30 AM
yer i actually noticed that too recently, that was a great debut

ClayMation
10-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Things are looking meh for the new heart foundation...so its gotta be jericho. did you all see the new video tonight? very quickly it shows clips of the old jericho titantron...

jerichoholic_9
10-16-2007, 07:54 AM
actually, the clips were parts of the old Raw intro videos, but I did notice a spot of the save_us.229 video where it sounded like jericho's entrance backwards, right at the end.

Adam Copeland2
10-16-2007, 12:24 PM
This video has too much resemblance to Jericho to not to be related to him, if it's not Jericho, then, I, as a fan, will be disappointed BIG TIME....

MattitudeV1
10-17-2007, 01:37 AM
I've been thinking the same things... if not Jericho who? the messages state the following: Savior_Self (?), Rev_22:12 (in the bible Revelations 22:12 states "I am coming soon!..."), 2NDCOMMING ( 2nd time [re]debuting in WWE), Save_us ( maybe what Jerichoholic_9 said?) and a few others. I'm pretty sure it's Jericho because he does have strong Christian beliefs.

Hyperion2642
10-24-2007, 05:37 AM
If the Save_us X29 video from Raw is any indication, he's definitely coming back on Raw next Monday. X= roman numeral for 10, or the tenth month, and next Monday's Raw is on 10/29

Big Evil
10-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Well I have to say I'm disappointed at this point, I thought for sure we would see him by now. I bought Cyber Sunday when I wasn't planning on it just to see him re-debut. That didn't happen, and after watching RAW I've hit a new low. Maybe it's just the internet hype, the WWE promos, and the rumors and speculation put together that is leading me to be disappointed when he doesn't show. Either way, I'm getting sick of it.

On one hand it can be great for the WWE to build it up over a period of time, but with all the breaking down of the videos, and people saying he would be here on this date, and then the next date, I just want it to happen already! I hope the WWE doesn't ruin this by drawing it out to incredible length, if so I will be losing interest just like others will. I want Jericho back just as bad as anyone else, but come on!

If I had to predict anything at this point, after all the speculation and no-shows, I would say that he is to return at Survivor Series, or maybe even a later date. But, like I said, I hope this isn't drawn out.

I WANT JERICHO!

wwe9112
10-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I think it'll be Surviver Series, like that Saviour Self thingy, If you Surviver and Saviour they sound close. But I have a felling it will be the week, before SS, as a hype thing to get more buys he will daybut, and but in a match.

pooch
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Wouldn't it be something if all this hype was for the DX reuinion? X-29? Upon us? Right before the HHH match? It could easily be interpretted that all this hype was about a DX reunion. THe clues make more sense for a DX reunion than a Jericho return, but what a disappointment. Don't get me wrong... I love me some HHH and HBK, but how sad would it be for all this build up just to be DX back again. Damn, I wanted Jericho back. But its looking like all this speculation and expectation was for nothing.