PDA

View Full Version : Winehouse's father prepared eulogy after hospital dash

OMEN
10-15-2007, 07:54 AM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn1603553_big.jpg
AMY WINEHOUSE's father was so sure the soul star would die of a drugs overdose earlier this year (07), he has already penned a speech for her funeral.

The Rehab singer was admitted to a London hospital in August (07) after reportedly taking a cocktail of drugs.

Dad Mitch was driven to prepare his memorial speech because he feared Winehouse would not survive the health scare, and he has blasted his troubled daughter's husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, for her downfall.

He says, "I wrote a eulogy for Amy myself last month. When she had her seizure and was taken to hospital, I really thought that could be it.

"The doctors told us even a whiff of another drug could kill her. When I found out Blake had given her more drugs, I couldn't believe it. It was as bad as someone holding a gun to my daughter's head.

"Blake is a bad influence on her and I no longer toe the line and pretend he isn't. Amy is responsible for her own actions but, until he came along, she was staunchly against hard drugs.
"I don't care about his health at all other than because my Amy's happiness relies on it. In the end, she's my daughter. She's very strong and I love her. I trust she will be all right.

Tiscalli

Kellie
10-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I find that alittle weird lol

Black Widow
10-15-2007, 03:00 PM
lol maybe he was hoping for the best :)

her music is crap