PDA

View Full Version : Men

Kaz
05-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Ok seriously what is with them??

I like a guy from Youth right. So I invited him to the movies (I had free Gold Class tickets) as friends... He says he doesn't think it is a wise move for us to be alone. For both our sakes (that was about Wednesday last week... I didn't see him at youth on the friday of that week). Saw him tonight, I stole his beanie (I do it every time he wears it) and stick it in my jumper (I had no shirt on underneath so I figured that would stop him) during youth he sticks his hands up myshirt to get his beanie back. Then later he comes up hangs around then gives me a hug to say goodbye (he doesn't usually do that).

He wont go to the movies with me but he'll stick his hands up my shirt during youth? He's confusing the hell out me!

Angelique
05-19-2006, 03:15 PM
maybe alone he is unsure on what to do/say. and when he is at youth there is others around and he is more confident. just a thought... other then that... i dont try to understand men because they are confusing more then woman at times! :hmm:

Kellie
05-19-2006, 03:21 PM
i dont try to understand men because they are confusing more then woman at times! :hmm:

Hell Yeah!!!

Kaz
05-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Oh yea I forgot to mention we also managed to headbutt each other while he ws trying to get his beanie back

Angelique
05-19-2006, 03:46 PM
is the beanie a religious thing or sumthing he likes to wear?

Kaz
05-19-2006, 03:50 PM
is the beanie a religious thing or sumthing he likes to wear?

Something he likes to wear... A skull cap...

He also lets me drink from his coke etc...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d7/Beanie_line_drawing.png/180px-Beanie_line_drawing.png - beanie