PDA

View Full Version : Hall and Nash Returning To TNA, Judas Out, More News

Black Widow
10-19-2007, 11:51 AM
- As previously posted, TNA superstars will head to Japan on 11/11 to take on stars from the New Japan Pro Wrestling in an "Interpromotional War." The website has announced the following matches:

TNA's Rhino vs. New Japan's Yano
TNA's Christopher Daniels and Senshi vs. New Japan's Minoru and Davitt
TNA's Ron Killings vs. New Japan's Tiger Mask

- TNA issued new Mobile Alerts this afternoon saying Kevin Nash has told TNA management that he and Scott Hall have discussed reforming The Outsiders in TNA. TNA also said on the alerts that Judas Mesias is out indefinitely and they are in talks with former WWE stars Scott Taylor and Brian Lawler.

- pwheadlines.com

vote for that guy in 08
10-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Hall and Nash need to stop it already. I liked the Outsiders as much as the other guy, but they were at their best during their run in WCW. Now, as far as TOO COOL is concerned, TNA shouldn't even bother. There is MORE than enough talent already, so bringing in more WWF (I like WWF better thatn WWE) has beens could only mean trouble. I had my share of seeing that stupid worm and I can just see it now. Junior Fatu a.k.a. Rikishi teaming up with NOT SO COOL for some idiotic, time wasting fued. UGH!!!! Pass.

legolas4792
10-19-2007, 09:01 PM
woo outsiders and woo grand master sexay

Vinnyspapa
10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
I liked the Outsiders a long time ago but I would rather not see an old man version today. Why would TNA waste time reforming 2 Cool? Rikishi is terrible right now and sticking him with those two will make it worse.

ajs
10-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I Say...bring In Booker T Now That He's Done! I Say Buff Bagwell Still Has It! Bring In Rvd,sabu,sandman,billy Kidman,goldberg!!!!yes Goldberg!!!there Are A Few Others But Thats All I Have Right Now!