PDA

View Full Version : Batista Quote From His Book - Shocking

Black Widow
10-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault.

gerweck.net

Kaz
10-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Ooo thats just bad!! Though its kinda funny... 'I take full responsibility for my actions even though its her fault'. Sounds like a little kid. Gah now I wanna slap him.

LionDen
10-24-2007, 04:41 PM
I bet he will end up regretting saying that.

Black Widow
10-24-2007, 04:43 PM
wonder if he said anything else as bad as that

legolas4792
10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
oh she just had cancer no big deal it was her fault im a pervert and a cheater lol

XXKSXX
10-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Has anybody thought maybe he said that to get a rise out of u people? I guess how he views things in his eyes is his choice. Batista never has claimed to be a nice guy. At least he has the balls to speak his mind. I do think that he maybe should have held that one back thou.

JohnCenaFan28
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Batista...:no:

Kellie
10-25-2007, 07:16 AM
Has anybody thought maybe he said that to get a rise out of u people?
If thats the case then it makes him out to look like more of a moron .. I would expect that quote to come from someone like Brock Lesnar (he isnt very bright imo) ... I thought Batista was better than that but he has just proven that he is just a meathead (guy with muscles and not much up top)

Ill Will
10-25-2007, 06:28 PM
wonder if he said anything else as bad as thatIn that book, he also claims that he is a better wrestler than A.J. Styles....:eek:

LInk_of_time
10-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Batista never has claimed to be a nice guy. At least he has the balls to speak his mind.

Sure it takes balls to blame a chick going through chemo and focusing on trying to save her life and being tired to sex him up, but whats this mind that you claim batista to have.

the madscotsman
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Batista's a dick.