PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Booker T Confirmed for Genesis

Dangerous Incorporated
10-28-2007, 12:49 AM
We can now confirm that the plan as of right now is for Booker T to be Sting's partner at Genesis against Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash.

Source: impactwrestling.com

Vick Diesel
10-28-2007, 01:47 AM
That is really awesome news,...:thankyou: for the update,...this oughta be a very exciting, entertaining, and on-the-edge-of-your-seat action!:dance: :popcouch4: :booker: :sting: :chairshot:

Sting76

Optimus Prime
10-28-2007, 02:44 AM
Hmmm...well this isn't any major surprise, that's for sure. I'm not really looking forward to seeing this match that much. Would much rather see some homegrown talent getting a chance to mainevent in TNA.

aoessand
10-28-2007, 04:45 PM
rofl another washed up person

J-man
10-28-2007, 05:19 PM
lol whats funny is how you guys say that they just signed washed up ppl to get more ppl to watch and they do do that. But when the more people watch they see the likes of AJ Styles and Alex Shelley and Sabin and Daniels and then even more ppl watch

Bad Boy
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
it was obvious, too many rumors spreaded from long... and I have to say, Im kind of happy... hopefully, it will Bookr T and not the King gimmick...

J-man
10-28-2007, 06:16 PM
it will be Booker T no doubt

LionDen
10-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Well, that certainly is not a shocker. Considering alot of TNA stars worked for Bookers own fed many times. As long as Sharmell doesnt go there, this should be good. lol Also gives Booker the chance to be the only person (except maybe Flair) who has held a WCW, WWE and TNA Championship title.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
10-28-2007, 08:03 PM
It will be good to see Booker in TNA I want to see him used like he should and hopefully he wont go all Ego backstage and will help the developing talent become better and try and improve the company

XXKSXX
10-29-2007, 11:18 AM
As a person that hates this guy and I wish he was never brought in. It was pretty much a given when he left the WWE. He does have some star power but not much. One thing I hope he doesn't do and that is bring old horse face with him.