PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update - Leticia Cline Blog

Black Widow
10-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Weekly Update

So here's a little bit of what's been going on with me lately. I would love to respond to all of my messages but I can't keep up so I thought I would post a weekly blog to try and answer some of the questions.

TNA: A lot of you have been wondering why I haven't been on TNA lately. Creative took me off of the show for a little while to "create" me a new role. I am still unsure what that is as of now but they did bring me back on the show last Thursday for a little interaction with the new interviewer Crystal. I love being on the show and I hope to be back full time soon! And when I do you better believe the "Instant Classic" Christian Cage will get a taste of his own medicine from me....I miss our interviews but I can't let him get the last word!

MX and SX: The season just ended and I can not begin to tell you how sad I am about that! That industry is my passion and the people in it are my family so it will be a boring few months until SX starts back up in January. I did just get back from MXON in Buds Creek and I had the best time ever....I will never miss another MXON again! Team USA won and I got confermation that I will be back for the entire season next year!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for supporting me this summer. The promoters are in talks now about what my role will be for SX for now but I will be at the Vegas US Open in a couple of weeks....see you there!

Lex and Terry Show: I haven't been back to Dallas in a while because of my schedule however I do check in with the boys every now and then to see how they are doing. I miss being on the show and will try to stop in for an appearance soon. I will keep you all posted on when that will be. Honestly, I owe those guys so much! They help me get to where I am today and I will never forget that! Gotta love the givers!

Autographs: You can email me from my website www.leticiacline.com and I'll get back to you on how to purchase Posters, Magazines, Photos and 8x10's signed by me. Also there are new items listed everyday on Ebay: magazines, clothes worn on the Show TNA, etc... If you have something you want me to sign the email me and I will get you and address to send the items to. When you send them please include return postage.

Schedule: Stay posted on my web site www.leticiacline.com on future appearances and press releases. And if I'm in your area....stop by and say hello, I'd love to meet you!

Modeling: A few of you have been asking if I have an agent and I do not have one. I do all of the work myself with the help of a very close friend Jess Ward. If you have bookings or questions please email her at ward_jessie@hotmail.com. It's not that I don't want an agent...I honestly haven't had time to look for one.

This past week I flew from MXON to Orlando to film TNA before I flew out the next day to Vegas to attend Interbike. It was great meeting all of the pro cyclist in Vegas but I was a little sick from traveling so much and sleeping so little so it was good to finally get home. As most of you know my Birthday was yesterday and honestly, I just chilled with my little man and veggd out on the couch with a few movies...It may sound boring but believe me I haven't had a day like that in a very long time so it was perfect day! This week I am devoting to emails and updating my website before Saturday where I will be at a Car Show in Jacksonville, FL.
Hope this answered most of your questions. Please check back for more updates! Till then Take care and much luv to you all! xoxo

AND DON'T FORGET:
Maxim Hometown Hotties Contest: It is still going on and I need your votes! The contest ends October 8th so please log on to www.maximonline.com and vote everyday! Thank you all for helping me out in this contest. I know it can get a little annoying getting constant reminders but it works! ....so tell your friends to do the same!

Leticia Clines Myspace